Where NMT Students Should Go For Help
Wondering where to go with a problem or issue? This page will point you in the right direction.
- Need tutoring for one or more of your classes? The Office of Student Learning staff should be able to help you.
- Concerned about an academic policy or having trouble with an instructor? Visit our Student Complaints/Grievances for Academic Issues page.
- Looking for an academic policy? They are on our Academic Policies and Procedures page.
- Worried about your academic progress and/or performance? Please consult with the Associate Dean for Student Sucess, Ms. Elaine DeBrine Howell (firstname.lastname@example.org; 575-835-5208; Fidel 285).
- Feeling depressed or stressed out? Our Counseling and Disability Services Office can help.
- Need to miss class or withdraw from NMT for a reason beyond your control? These requests are handled by our Office of Student University Relations.
- Need to report sexual discrimination or harrassment? Visit New Mexico Tech's Title IX Office page for more information or report an incident here.
- Concerned about another student's behavior? You should report it to the New Mexico Tech Behavioral Intervention Team.
- Concerned about cheating or research misconduct? Report the violation via New Mexico Tech's Academic Honesty and Research Misconduct Resource page.
- Concerned about racial or other forms of discrimination? Contact Mr. Randy Saavedra, Director Affirmative Action and Compliance/EEOC (email@example.com; 575-835-5005).
- Need to access your course on Canvas, Tech's learning management software? Go to the Canvas login page. (Note that not all courses use Canvas.)