NMT Residential Life strives to complement the educational and service goals of New Mexico Tech by promoting personal growth and social awareness while enhancing student learning. Joining with students, we strive to create safe and supportive opportunities for the development of interpersonal and leadership skills in a residential environment.
Latest NMT Housing News
- We are currently looking to hire Resident Assistants (RAs) for Fall 2019. If you are interested in applying please click NMT RA APPLICATION 2019.
NMT Student Resources
- Room and Meal Rate Sheet for 2019-2020 Academic Year & Summer 2020
- Today's Menu at Chartwells
- Tips on Living at Tech
- Summer Housing 2019 Information
- University Housing Specs by Building
- Voluntary Statement Form
- Community Standards
- Title IX Resources
- NMT Missing Student Notification Policy
Contact Residential Life
Office Hours: Monday through Friday 8am-5pm
After Hours: Call Campus Police 575-835-5434