ITC Help Desk
The ITC Help Desk is the first point of contact for those who need ITC services. All ITC related inquiries & work orders should be submitted to the Help Desk. Please see below for an overview of some of the issues with which we can & cannot help.
The Help Desk Hours:
8am-5pm, Mon-Fri, closed from 12-1p.
During the Fall & Spring Semesters, the Help Desk will be open 12-1p, with the exceptions
of Winter & Spring Breaks
For a complete list of days when the Help Desk will be closed, like staff holidays, please see here (PDF)
To contact the Help Desk, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 575-835-5700. You can also visit us in person in Gold Building, room 101.
The Help Desk CAN help with:
- Logging in to the ITC lab computers or your NMT email account
- Logging into Dynamic Forms/WSO2 Single Sign On
- Connecting to the wired/wireless Internet on campus
- Software or hardware on Tech-owned machines
- Installing, changing, or removing telephones and telephone numbers
And much more.
The Help Desk CANNOT help with: