Chemistry Program Learning Outcomes
Chemistry undergraduate students will:
- Demonstrate the skills necessary for critical and analytical thinking.
- Demonstrate professional-level knowledge of chemistry.
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct original research.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate observations and discoveries.
By the time they graduate, chemistry graduate students will:
- Become independent researchers.
- Become effective teachers.
- Demonstrate depth understanding in their area of specialization and general knowledge in the 5 major areas of chemistry
- Demonstrate the capacity for professional-level communication.