The Staff Architects are responsible for planning new construction, remodels and additions. In performance of their duties, the Staff Architects interacts on a regular basis with engineers, other architects, contractors, business administrators, architectural and engineering technicians, field supervisors, electricians and plumbers.
Specific duties include:
- Design and plan building remodels, additions and new construction
- Estimate project costs
- Acquire construction documents and permits
- Provide project administration and inspection
- Design and plan landscaping and campus grounds.
- Maintain record drawings in AutoCAD and gross & net assignable square footages for each building on campus.
|Maria Estrada||Architect Technician||575-835-5527||Facilities Managementemail@example.com|
|Elaine Holt||Special Projects Coordinator||575-835-5008||Facilities Managementfirstname.lastname@example.org|