Room Selection - 2022
Room Selection 3/1/22 - 3/31/22
Information Tabling in Atrium
Thursday, March 3, 2022 11:30-1:00 pm
Tuesday, March 7, 2022 11:30-1:30 pm
Information Session at Fire & Ice
Tuesday, March 8, 2022
To participate in the Room Selection process, you need to:
1) Be a current Tech student live on campus for the Spring 2022 semester.
2) Complete and submit an online housing application/license agreement by March 21, 2022 .
3) Once you submit in your 2022-2023 housing application/license agreement, our office will issue you a Room Selection Lottery Number and a housing preference form. You must submit this form to select your room.
4) Complete and submit a housing preference application.
5) Select your room on the appropriate date.
There are several factors affecting 2022-2023 room options and availability for returning residents in this Selection Process:
- We will be filling all double rooms as doubles not singles (including Baca).
- There are no same room sign-ups in Alta or any other hall.
- Completing the Housing Feedback Survey will get you a better lottery number.
- Mountain Springs and Desert Willow will be selected through a different process in April.
- The Queer Affinity Space (former gender-inclusive/gender-neutral housing)will be available in a portion of South Hall. Gender-neutral housing is not intended for romantic couples. Rather, it provides options for a variety of students: students who feel they would be more compatible with a roommate of a different sex or gender, students in the process of discovering their gender identity, or students who do not want sex or gender to be a primary factor in choosing a roommate. the Queer Affinity space intends to support a welcoming & inclusive campus climate.
Read the brochure with all the Room Selection Details.
|March 1 - April 21, 2022||Housing Applications Accepted|
|Wednesday, March 9 & Tuesday, March 22, 2022||Find New Roommates “Meet and Greet”|
|Tuesday, March 22, 2022||Lottery numbers sent out|
|Thursday, March 24, 2022 @5 pm||Second Year Housing Preference Forms due|
|Friday, March 25, 2022 @ 5-8 pm||Second Year Housing Selection Night|
|Monday, March 28, 2022 @ 5 pm||3rd & 4th Year Housing Preference Forms due|
|Tuesday, March 29, 2022 @ 5-6 pm||Alta Selection Night|
|Wednesday, March 30, 2022 @ 5-7 pm||3rd & 4th Year Res Hall Selection|
|Thursday, March 31, 2022 9-4pm||Last Chance to Select Your Room|
THE ROOM RATES FOR 2022-2023 WILL BE AVAILABLE IN APRIL.
Stop by the Residence Life Office, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or talk to your RA.
KEEP YOUR OPTIONS OPEN
We all have our first choice, but it will most likely be the same as others. So be flexible and explore some different possibilities.