NMT Physical Recreation
The new NMT Physical Recreation Bouldering Wall is OPEN! Before using the wall, students and non-students must take our safety course.
Bouldering Wall Rules
- Bouldering Safety and Fall Training course completion, and a current liability waiver is REQUIRED for facility use.
- Bouldering wall membership is required for access, except for regular full-time students.
- All users MUST check into the bouldering wall at the front desk prior to use, and after.
- Max Occupancy 15 for open climbing.
- No street shoes in the bouldering wall.
- Climbing shoes and chaulk are required for facility use. Shoe rentals ONLY are available at the front desk.
- Keep entry door closed.
- Please be out of the bouldering wall before scheduled programming.
- IMMEDIATELY REPORT ANY INJURIES OR UNSAFE WALL USEAGE.