Fall 2019 Scholarships:
For all scholarships, read the instructions carefully to make sure that you are eligible and that you include all required materials. Unless otherwise stated, all materials must be delivered in person to Kim Royle (MSEC 300A) - emailed submissions will not be accepted.
Chevron Scholarship Application (DEADLINE: September 12, 2019)
Roswell Section Scholarship Application (DEADLINE: September 27, 2019)
John M. Kelly Scholarship Graduate Student (DEADLINE: TBA)
Bill Marble Scholarship Undergraduate Student (DEADLINE: TBA)
The applications are available online through spe.org. You will need to create a login to apply. Please check the eligibility and deadline for each one.
- Gus Archie Scholarship Program (USD 5,000 per year for up to four years of university study)
- Nico van Wingen Memorial Graduate Fellowship (USD 5,000 per year for up to four years of university study)
- Henry DeWitt Smith Memorial Fellowship (Single payment of USD 5,000)
- Imomoh Scholarship (single payment of USD 2,000)
- SPE Roswell Scholarship (Currently Not Available )