Haoying Wang, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Management
Department of Business and Technology Management
- Email: haoying.wang [at] nmt.edu
- Speare 136-A
- PhD in Applied Economics and Operations Research (dual-title), Penn State, 2014.
- MS in Agricultural and Resource Economics, University of Arizona, 2010.
- MA in Political Economics, Xiamen University, 2008.
- BS in Materials Science and Engineering, Jilin University, 2005.
- Regional economics
- Environmental and natural resource economics
- Sustainability management, technology management
- Applied econometrics and data analytics
- Spatial economic analysis
- Agent-based modeling
- Wang, H. (2019) Change of vegetation cover in the US-Mexico border region: Illegal activities or climatic variability? Environmental Research Letters. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1088/1748-9326/ab1a74.
- Wang, H. (2019) Irrigation efficiency and water withdrawal in U.S. agriculture. Water Policy. DOI: https://doi.org/10.2166/wp.2019.175.
- Wang, H., and A. Ortiz-Bobea (2019) Market-driven corn monocropping in the U.S. Midwest. Agricultural and Resource Economics Review. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/age.2019.4.
- Wang, H. (2018) Pricing used books on amazon.com: A spatial approach to price dispersion. Spatial Economic Analysis 13(1): 99-117.
- Wang, H. (2016) A simulation model of home improvement with neighborhood spillover. Computers, Environment and Urban Systems 57: 36-47.
- Engineering Economics (ES 316)
- Financial Economics (FIN 302)
- Engineering Decision Making and Risk Management (EMGT 509)
- Financial Management (EMGT 502, not offered regularly)