New Mexico Council of Graduate Deans (NMCGD)
Meetings are scheduled on an as needed basis by the chair of the New Mexico Council of Graduate Deans typically through the dean of graduate studies on your campus.
- Dr. Wen-chi Chen, WNMU - member
- Dr. Julie Coonrod, UNM - Vice President
- Dr. Barbara Damron, NMHED - ex officio member
- Dr. Warren Lail, NMHU - member
- Dr. Lorie M. Liebrock, NMT - member
- Dr. Loui Reyes, NMSU - President
- Dr. Linda Weems, ENMU - member
NMCGD Meeting Agendas and Minutes
Graduate Program Approval Procedures
Revised procedures for the approval of some New Certificate Programs have been implemented. See the section related to Certificate programs in 5NMAC 5.
Graduate Program Approval Procedures (Effective July 1, 2007)
Graduate Program Submission Process, updated 2010, see above.
NMCGD Pending Proposals
NMCGD Approved Proposals
NMCGD Proposals with Other Actions
- 5 NMAC 5.2 (revised 2/28/07; effective 7/1/07)