We are available for use by all Engineering students, clubs, and research groups. We help start prints for students, whether it is a personal, project, class project, or senior design project, all that we ask for is that you submit your files in .STL file type. You can send the files to our email at: email@example.com, or head over to our Contact Us page for other contact options.
Filament & Resin Policy
- NMT affiliates are not allowed to bring their own resin or resin tanks. They will use the resin and resin tanks provided by us.
- They will be charged according to the amount of resin used to their account number or department code.
- NMT affiliates must bring in their own filament.
- Allowed Filament Brands: “HATCHBOX” and “Raise”
*There are other brands available, however we have had the best success with the brands listed above. If you choose to bring in a brand of filament different from the ones listed, please be aware that we may have to reject the filament if it does not work well on our printers to prevent damage to them.
- Allowed Filament Types: PLA, PLA+, ABS, PETG* and TPU*
*Print quality may vary, as filament does not have optimized settings.
- Allowed Filament Size: 1.75 mm diameter
3D Print Processing Times
Our processing time is at the minimum 48 hours from when we receive your print and laser requests. However, this varies depending on the size of your project and the current length of the print queue. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a better estimate.
- Print requests from students for a class project take priority
- Please submit your print request at least 5 days before it’s due.
- Please allow at least one day for an email response.
- 3D printing is in huge demand during finals and the print queue often fills up one week in advance.