Spring 2022 NMT Campus Listening Tour for Strategic Planning and Goal Development
Tech wants to engage the campus community to review these goals, make suggestions, and eventually develop desired outcomes and various action plans for each of these goals. We would like to invite you to collaborate with your peers and others across campus and take an active role in the Spring 2022 NMT Campus Listening Tour for Strategic Planning and Goal Development that is scheduled over the next few weeks. Below are the times for specific campus populations as well as campus-wide dialog (Tech Community Sessions) to share with you those goals drafts and listen to your feedback:
- Monday, March 28, 3:00-4:00p, Staff, Workman 101
- Monday, March 28. 8:00-9:00p, Students, Workman 101
- Tuesday, March 29, 8:15-9:15a, Tech Community, Workman 101
- Wednesday, March 30, 3:30-4:30p, Tech Community, Workman 101
- Tuesday, April 5, 4:30-5:30p, Faculty, Workman 101 (integrated into the end of the Faculty Senate Meeting & that Zoom meeting will be utilized)
For your convenience and to engage as many individuals as possible, these listening sessions will also be available via Zoom (click on the hypertext links above) and they will be recorded. Your input will be appreciated at the live events, shared in-person or remotely, or sent afterward to our Strategic Planning Executive Board (EBoard).