Woods Hole Info Session
Website: Click to Visit
The Woods Hole Partnership Education Program (PEP) is a ten-week summer research experience designed for college students majoring in the natural sciences (biology, chemistry, physics, or geosciences and earth system sciences) or fishery science, marine or environmental sciences, engineering or mathematics, economics or environmental policy.
PEP will cover:
- Four credit hours of undergraduate credit
- Tuition & fees
- Room and board
- Travel expenses
- $5,000 stipend
Our interns get the opportunity to:
- Complete a four-week course (Ocean & Environmental Science: Global Climate Change)
- Complete a five-day research cruise aboard a tall ship
- Conduct six-to-ten week research projects and
- Participate in career-building seminars, networking, mentoring, workshops, and more!
5pm on Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/98946802076