Electronics Recycling Drop-Off
Website: Click to Visit
Drop-off opportunities for personal electronics in front of Brown Hall in the parking lot Saturday, March 6, and March 13, 9 a.m. to noon.
Look for the NMT Recycling Chevrolet pickup and trailer.
All electronic recycling will be auctioned to a licensed electronic vendor through our normal auctioneer. All materials will be reutilized and will not be discarded.
Try to bring personal electronics that can be bagged or bundled in 20 pounds or less units. This makes handling and weighing items for the competition easier. All personal electronic items should be clean and free of any and all contaminants.
- Small appliances
- Small electronic tools including items with sealed non-ruptured batteries
- Computers and peripherals
- Cell phones
We don't accept:
- Large appliances
- No items with any refrigerant
- No items that have a chemical element to their purpose such as an air conditioner
- No chemical storage containers
- No fluorescent light bulbs.
Can't make it to a Saturday drop-off? Personal items can be turned in by appointment during the week. Make an appointment by emailing email@example.com.
Please do not leave electronics at any recycling station, indoors or outdoors.