Summer 2021 Housing
- Must be a current NMT student.
- If you did not live on campus during the 2020-21 and will not live on campus for the 2021-22 year, you must be enrolled in at least a class for at least 3 credits.
- Current on-campus residents will be able to stay on campus for the break between the end of the spring semester and the start of the summer term.
- Students living on campus for the fall 2019 semester will be able to stay on campus for the break between summer and the start of the fall semester.
- Students currently living on campus for the Spring 20-21 semester will be eligible to live on campus for just the Spring intersession term. (you will be billed for those four weeks)
- Depending on the number of students requesting summer housing, you may not be able to stay in your current apartment, or fall assignment, if we need to house everyone in one or two complexes.
Dates: June 5- July 30th
Location: Altamirano, Desert Willow, and Mountain Springs Apartments (depending on need)
Rates: Please see the summer 2020 rate sheet
Application: Summer Housing Application
Mandatory Meal Plans: due to COVID-19 there will be no mandatory meal plan for the summer 2021. All dining services will be closed beginning May 7, 2021.
- See above for application link.
- The deadline to cancel a summer housing application without incurring a $400 late cancellation fee is May 1.
There will only be summer storage in Desert Willow Family Housing (buildings C-F). The rate for storage will be half of the summer housing rate.